Join date: 12/02/2010
Location: Brgy. Muzon San Jose del Monte Bulacan
|Subject: ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF DEEP FREEZE Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 7:40|| |
1. Computer stays frozen, no viruses or spyware, protected against keeping spyware or viruses from overwriting your windows.
2. No updates
3. Barely any processor power, or ram is taken to guard your pc. 0-1%
4. Completely fast computer always, use it to repeatly install software or change registry settings without worrying about fixing it.
5. Can continue to install more programs/games as long as the internet is off while installing and refreezing the drive.
Advantages if you are a programmer or expert:
1. Partition and make an extra drive to save files too. This drive will be thawed (Never frozen), while c: = windows is always frozen.
2. Program paths to move files with the click of a button. Helpful if you are playing a game that uses files in "documents and settings" on the windows c: drive.
1. Must always be on while on the internet to be safe. Cannot install without restarting.
2. Very rarely will get stuck in an infinite loop. This problem is very rare but if happens, must reformat the hard drive and reinstall, only way.
3. You can still get viruses or spyware, but you don't keep them. Simply restart the computer and the computer is restored in an instant. However since you can still get them for a moment, I wouldn't go to a bad site and then go to your bank web site and log in. You should always look at your bank site with a fresh restart.
4. If frozen and you already had a virus or spyware, you keep it on the computer. Best to start with a fresh erased hard drive (killdisk erase, removes even boot sector viruses that can't be formatted), partition it, then format it.
Deep Freeze is the best program I have ever had. I have computers that lasted 5 years or more without formatting. Before I had to format at least once a week to get rid of spyware and viruses. Plus windows makes mistakes with registry editing, so with deep freeze, it's a lot less worry.
Join date: 06/02/2010
Location: san jose del monte bulacan
|Subject: Re: ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF DEEP FREEZE Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 15:02|| |
haha..,yan din gamit namin eh! hahaha
dati nung anti virus lng gamit namin . . . halos every month nagrereformat kame ng isang hanggang tatlong PC sa comp shop namin
pero nung e2. . . may nakakalusot lng pag na xpire na ung deep freeze..,hehe. . .
trial lng gamit nmen eh . . .
pero d best tong protection sa mga virus..,
pag nakakuha ka ng virus . . ..,just simply restart the computer and the virus is gone!
gnun lng ka simple . . .
hehe. . . eun nga lng . . .,hindi ka makakapag save ng file hangga't hindi naka thawed ung deep freeze
geh PIZ OUT!
ICT - DEPT
"People choose the paths that grants them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort."
(Dr.Gregory House)PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES!Real Name:John Ernest De Vera
Course/Section: BS IT-irreg
Join date: 08/02/2010
Location: City of San Jose Del Monte ,Bulacan
|Subject: Re: ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF DEEP FREEZE Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:31|| |
hehehe... it depends sa owner ng PC..pra sakin..
mas ok pag defrezze ng PC
kung mai PC shop ka... para hndi nag kkroon ng virus sa pag download..
but if you have your own PC at your house.. cguroo.. its dpends padin..
sa owner.. kung anung mas ok..
para sakin... Defreeze
peo mas ok pdin pag indi... pag mrunong kang mag maintnance ng PC mo..
ehehe... un lng..
(,") ICT (",)
Join date: 29/08/2010
|Subject: Re: ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF DEEP FREEZE Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 23:02|| |
depende yan mga tol kung anu ang anti virus nyo na gamit mga pepetugin cgurong anti-virus ung ginagamit nyo hahahahahahah.......... ang pc ko dito sa net cafe n tinatrabahohan ko almost five na na d p na rereformat.. anu bang antivirus nyo...
Ito ung top 5 na Best Anti virus na gamitin nyo..
hanap lng kayo ng link tsaka idownload nyo free..
Top 1------- Bitdefender Anti-virus 2011
Top 2 ------ Kaspersky Anti-virus 2011
Top 3 ------ Webroot Anti-virus with Spy ware sweeper 2011
Top 4 ------ Norton Internet Security 2011
Top 5 ------ Eset Nod 32 2011