Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oooo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ICT Department forum! New members should read RULES AND GUIDELINES before posting.
PARA SA MGA MEMBERS NA ONLINE NGAYON . . . . MAGSIPAG LOG-IN KAYO SA CHATBOX!!!!! hahahaha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 20:24
WELCOME PO SA INYO
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Comput11
Latest topics
» HHEELPPP
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2013 - 22:17 by khing

» take home exam
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2013 - 22:12 by khing

» new
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013 - 11:02 by vhoon

» VISUAL BASIC 6.0 Portable Download
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2013 - 12:04 by snapshaq1823

» cnu meron na project sa discrete?
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 16:03 by iunacoh

» love kowtz
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011 - 4:04 by MalinawnaUsapan

» ^_^kowtx
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011 - 11:47 by ♥ baboilett :)

» trivia of the day
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:28 by Guest

» ANG TNGA KO SAYO ...
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011 - 18:26 by MalinawnaUsapan

Top posters
-_-___ExODuZ--13`
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Vote_lcapi already find it!!:D how bout u? Fireli11i already find it!!:D how bout u? Vote_rcap 
christianne
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Vote_lcapi already find it!!:D how bout u? Fireli11i already find it!!:D how bout u? Vote_rcap 
MalinawnaUsapan
aldrinx
Admin
khrizel
JR
BiglaangLakad
kamoteh13
beelzebub666
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Birthday booth
pls PM any of the administrators if you know someone who is celebrating their birthday ^_^
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Birthday-2-3
i already find it!!:D how bout u? Thn030
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ICT Dept. of CDSGA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 00000 on your social bookmarking website

i already find it!!:D how bout u?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i already find it!!:D how bout u? Empty
PostSubject: i already find it!!:D how bout u?   i already find it!!:D how bout u? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010 - 17:25

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...
Back to top Go down

i already find it!!:D how bout u?
Page 1 of 1